"Our agent was highly recommended to us by our son and she exceeded our high expectations. She performed above and beyond while working with us to find our final retirement home. It was our pleasure to have her as our agent and we know without her help and assistance we would not .. Read more
"Our agent was highly recommended to us by our son and she exceeded our high expectations. She performed above and beyond while working with us to find our final retirement home. It was our pleasure to have her as our agent and we know without her help and assistance we would not have been able to relocate from Florida to South Carolina in the short timeframe we had to complete our relocation, nor would we have found the wonderful home we purchased.
Prior to our visit to SC she kept us informed about what was on the market here, and made it easy for us to view each home via the internet prior to our visit. Once we arrived here she dedicated an entire week to us. She worked extremely hard, and was impressively organized, resourceful, and very helpful during the entire process. She understood our likes and dislikes immediately and ensured each home we viewed met the criteria we expressed. She is truly as asset to your team of professionals.
She closed the loop of each step in our process and worked closely with us to meet our specific contractual needs in order for us to have this closing go as smoothly as it did. We greatly appreciated her professionalism, her warm and outgoing demeanor, and the personal attention to gave to each detail – no manner the size – big or small. She listened and followed through without even being asked for additional information.
We can honestly say she “out performed” our listing real estate agent in Florida for the home we sold in Florida prior to moving here. We were greatly appreciative that she was our agent here. We could not have made this move without her or her dedication to us.
We are most grateful to her and we are very happy in our new home here in Greenwood. Please express our sincere appreciation to her for a job extremely well done!"
Johnny and Debbie Hodges
Thinking of Selling?
Think about this – your home is probably the largest financial investment of your life. Shouldn’t you put it in the hands of someone who will treat it as such?
- Are you going to use a real estate agent?
- Have you done your research yet?
- Do you know your property’s current competition?
- Do you know what questions to ask an agent during an interview?
Your Agent Should Be
- A full-time Realtor®, committed to a career in Real Estate, not just part time;
- Able to show you recent sales statistics;
- Up on the latest changes in technology;
- Taking additional continuing education in an effort to be more knowledgeable when it comes to representing their clients;
- An effective communicator (after all, they will be the one negotiating on your behalf)
- Giving your property maximum exposure;
- Willing to listen to your needs and expectations;
- Most importantly, someone who cares about YOU and puts your needs first!